Mekelle- Dallol- Mekelle
This would be possible if you drive to Dallol from Mekelle very early in the morning tour Drive to Ragad (Asebo), the place where the localities are mining salt. 1,200 km2 (460 sq mi) the Afar Depression is covered by salt, and salt Look the activity of breaking the salt from the ground, local people are cutting in to rectangular pieces and loading on camels. You drive ahead to Dallol and visit the difference landscape formed by volcanic activity, Dallol + Lake Assal + salt canon, camel caravans, follow up camel caravans and rive back to HamadEla for lunch and proceed to Mekelle.
What do you need ?
- Light ( for walking in the night)
- Small backpack for the trek to the top of the volcano
- Closed, comfortable shoes (trekking shoes)
- Sun glasses
- Sun protection like sun cream, hat
- Jacket for the night on the volcano
- Sleeping bag, pillow or blanket (It can be provided by our company )